- Bookings are valid after the booking form has been completed, signed and returned and the appropriate deposit has been received by Solaris management.
- The person who signs the Booking Form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the Booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons included on the Booking Form, including those substituted or added at a later date. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21 years or over.
- The remaining of balance of your holiday cost is due 8 weeks before your holiday departure date. Please make sure that the final balance is paid at the agreed time, as we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and keep your deposit if you fail to pay on time. Cancellation charges may also be payable, please see below . Should the booking be made within eight weeks of departure then the total balance is payable immediately in full at the time of booking
- If the Client wishes to change or cancel the booking he should advise Solaris management immediately by fax, telephone,or e-mail followed by confirmatory letter. Solaris . shall be entitled to retain all payments already made and to recover, if not already paid, the balance of the hiring charge as follows:
Over 56 days notice: 25%of the rental charge
55-29 days notice: 50% of the rental charge
28 days or less notice: 100% of the rental charge
- The Client agrees :
a) To pay the full cost of any breakages, losses or damage to the property (Solaris management will be sole arbitrators on cause of damage or loss).
b) To take good care of the property ensuring that it is securely locked when left unoccupied. To leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday and to report any damage or loss immediately it is discovered to solaris management.
c) Not to sublet or share the property except with persons nominated on the Booking Form.
d) To advise and agree with Solaris management any changes to the details listed on the Booking Form prior to arrival at the apartment.
- No liability is accepted by Solaris management for loss of main services or failure of appliances, nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control supply of mains service, nor any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority over which there is no control by solaris management
- Solaris management . does not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused by any reason or for any claim made as a result of this booking and/or the subsequent holiday. The client must assure himself/herself as to the suitability of the property for all members of the party. The Client is responsible for taking out an adequate insurance policy( ies ) for all members of the party to cover all risks including personal accident medical related expenses, loss of baggage, personal effects and money, personal liability, travel delay etc. This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property as a guest of the Client.
- SOLARIS management does not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused, or for any such claim by a third party as a consequence of actions by the Client(s) and other people occupying the property during the period of the let.
- According to the International Hoteliers regulations, all accommodation should be vacated the latest by 12 midday of the departure day. Therefore, clients' accommodation, travelling on night flights or night ferry sailings, will not be available after 12 midday unless if it has been agreed otherwise locally . The property let commences at 2.30 p.m. local time on the day of arrival The client must adhere to these times which are necessary to ensure servicing of the property for the next occupants
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT CLIENTS TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION FEES AND ANY OTHER LOSSES WHICH MAY OCCUR